Thursday, November 10, 2011

POST #5: The Pre-Skinny Bride

Ah, the most terrifying part of fitness change: the pre-workout/diet assessment. Don't know about you, but I hate stripping down to my underwear and staring at my thighs as I measure them with a thin strip of measuring tape. It's like stringing up a ham.

So, without further ado, here are my pre-diet/workout numbers:

Weight: 120.2
Height: 5'6"
Hips (the fattest part): 37.2"
Chest: 34.2"
Right arm: 9.2"
Left arm: 9.2"
Right thigh: 20.2"
Left thigh: 20.5" (ugh, my left thigh stores more fat?)
Body fat %: 25.97% (wtf?!)
Cholesterol (HDL/LDL): 64/68
Blood pressure: 120/75 (that is actually pretty high for me)

Now I just need to get some pictures, but I am having a tough time solo. More stuff to come once I can rope somebody into taking my pics.

What are your stats?

No comments: