Thursday, November 10, 2011

CHALLENGE 1: P90X

I have decided to do fitness challenges in periods of 30 days. They say (I don't know who "they" are, but whatever) that it takes 21 days to make a habit. So I figure 30 days is enough to get a feel for a workout program and decide whether it's for me or not. Plus, shaking things up always helps keep your attention in a workout schedule.

Drum roll, please...

CHALLENGE NUMERO UNO: P90X

Famous fitness program through Beachbody fitness. It's an at-home program that about a billion people have talked about and loved. Using muscle confusion, I will confuse my body to super-sexydom. It requires six workouts per week with a change in nutrition (lots of protein, whole grains, vegetables, and other such roughage). I will be doing the LEAN track.

Check it:

With a schedule of 2-3 twelve-hour shifts per week at the hospital, four days of classes, all while planning a wedding, I know this may be rough. But it's important, so in the words of Tony Horton, I will BRING IT.




No comments: