Sunday, November 27, 2011

P90X: Day Zero

Hey, folks.

I signed up for a Beachbody fitness challenge - I am supposed to work out for 30 days using P90X as my workout program, starting tomorrow, November 28th. I know, I know. I'm completely crazy.

But I figured it would help give me the motivation I need to get through the workouts. I'm not exactly the world's most motivated individual, but I know that a little bit of extra stress (and attention from bystanders) helps me push myself.

Tonight I will be taking my "before" pictures, whose specifications are delineated by Beachbody (front, back, at an angle...etc.). I will also re-weigh and re-measure myself one last time, since I know have to account for my post-Thanksgiving Day "stuffing."

Once I have all of that data, maybe I will (eek) post it. Wanna see my before pics? I certainly don't.

See ya tonight!

No comments: